/PRNewswire/ -- As Congress returns next week, swing election issues such as job creation, economic recovery and acceleration of economic growth should be foremost on their agenda. The National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) and the Institute for Research on the Economics of Taxation (IRET) have proposed six pro-growth policies for immediate consideration:
* Extending the Bush tax cuts for everyone
* Allow immediate expensing of investment
* Extend the R&D tax credit and the patch for the alternative minimum tax (AMT)
* Reduce the corporate tax rate
* Eliminate individual and employer mandates to purchase insurance, and
* Repeal Medicare tax hikes.
Adopting these six policies are the most important step that Congress and the Administration can take to immediately and permanently reduce taxes on capital and labor, and therefore spur economic growth.
Community News You Can Use
Click to read MORE news:
Twitter: @gafrontpage & @TheGATable @HookedonHistory
Twitter: @artsacrossga, @softnblue, @RimbomboAAG